Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grandpa Teddy







my sweet Grandpa Teddy passed away yesterday morning......we are going to miss him so much and although i am sad, i feel so blessed to have been able to have him in our lives for this long....my grandparents both we're able to see me get married and meet all three of their great grandkids...he was such an amazing grandpa, so loving, generous and kind to all of us.... i'm so glad i got to see him in september and tell him how much i loved him and say bye.....i am sad for my Grandma Regina and hope she will be ok, we are leaving today to california to be with her and my family.....Love you Grandpa Teddy and may you be in sweet heaven now and watching over all of us.

5 comments:

Julie McRedmond said...

V- I am so sorry to hear this. Grandparents are very special people....you will be in my thoughts.

Vicki said...

Vanessa, I am so sorry for your loss.

Begin to Breathe said...

You have been blessed to have them for so long Van! I know your grandpa is peacefully watching over your family. We will pray for your grandma.
Can't wait to see you at Christmas. We'll be in HB this year :)

Begin to Breathe said...

hey van...call me when you have a chance. i don't want to bother you at your parents during this time.
jess

Annie said...

Vee, I am soooo sorry. He looks like a sweet man..I am thinking of you..