Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Pics

here are some pictures of the kids from this month.....we've been having fun doing lots of crafts with trent and watching scarlie walk all over the house.....trent decided to bring all his old baby toys up from the basement, as you can tell from the pic he is having more fun with them than her...she enjoys holding socks, my camera case, chapstick--not sure why we even buy baby toys, they seem to just be happy with a wooden spoon and a wrapper.
p.s....trent really wanted me to post the cool pic of him jumping:)






































4 comments:

Annie said...

Hey there..I remember when Scarlett was born thinking they had the same b-day.. It's a great day..I know I can't believe he is that old already. I am enjoying every second. I have had a ton going on. I was evacuated the day I came home from my surgery. That's what mom's are for right..We can always count on them. Greg, the kids and I went to her house. She was able to help take care of the kids and I. I am doing better now. I am happy with how it all has worked out. Thank God my home was saved..
Your kids are so cute vee. I love that Scarlett still has little hair. That is how Brooke was. I hope your winter is not too bad. Please let me know if you are coming down for the holidays..xoxoxo

Begin to Breathe said...

hey van...can't wait to see you and the kids at Christmas! we will be at the jody's all weekend :)
love these pictures of the kids! tell trent i said that was and awesome jump...and a cool building he made with the baby toys!
have a great T-giving V.
love you,
jess

Julie McRedmond said...

hello again. i can't believe how big they are even since the summer. we have a ton of toys in the basement that i try to rotate every now and again. but whenever we go down there it is all to exciting for hudson and he wants to bring them all back upstairs. Hope that all is well.

Deb said...

I like that Trent requested a pic for the blog! That's too funny!