Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm back!

sundance...do beautiful!

my dad in heaven at the "tour of utah"

proud 'pops'


scarlett will not go anywhere with out her pink purse...she loves her doll too!













ok, so i haven't been back to blog world in 7 months, but i just looked at few of my friends blogs and felt the need to do a new post...we have been doing the same thing that i'm sure the rest of you have been doing- kids, family, wes's new job (traveling like crazy), school, and just plugging along...hope everyone had a great summer!!....here are some pics from my parents visit.....

5 comments:

Julie McRedmond said...

Good to have you back. I can't believe how big scarlett is getting. So happy things are going well.

Allison and Ben said...

So glad that you are back. The kids are just getting so big, especially Scarlet. I hope you guys have a great fall.

Annie said...

OMG..I almost didn't even check your blog today thinking you had "Bye 2008" still...Yeah!! so excited to see the kids. Scarlett is so big and beautiful. Trent looks like a little man already. Wow! Time does fly! You are right we are just doing the same old stuff. Works, kids, family and just life is happening all around us all the time. I am glad you had a good visit with your parents. Tell them I said Hi!!

Vicki said...

Welcome back! Have missed your posts and photos! Hope you've all enjoyed your summer and also hope Trent is settling well into school. Hard to believe summer is about over :-(. Looks like Scarlett's hair has really grown alot! She's such a cutie pie!

Begin to Breathe said...

hey van...hope all of you are feeling better. these are great pictures!
we have all been kinda slackin' in the blog arena huh? gotta get on mine too : )